Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

for my project

I am a proud slave owner of the South Carolina plantations. One of my favorite slaves was Autumn and her daughter Angel. Autumn works the fields while her child does the laundry. Autumn was my freshest slave strait out of Africa. I believe I’m doing them a kindness. Feeding them, clothing them and keeping them on my property and to do right by me they work the fields and clean the house. To keep their doing right by me I must enforce my authority over these confused young children to better themselves. I am afraid that this revolutionist is going to free my good working children. They do not understand the affection and love we are giving these poor children. There life was worse were they were born, the destruction it was distasteful hateful and discussing that is why we are trying to save these poor creatures. I know they are born bad that’s why I must continually beat angle. Slavery is not only benefiting the slave and owner but America it’s self. We must be diligent and attentive to protect these creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment